-
September 30th, 2006, 05:40 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm not really the kind of person who plays with my dolls. They are more displayed. I love sewing them clothes and taking their pictures.
HOWEVER, I am going to a stamping retreat in Minnesota this weekend- my first time ever to go to Minnesota- and I feel as though I should bring Kirsten along. I got her in 1989 as my first doll, and it seems wrong to visit Minnesota without her- she's from there and has never even been there! Felicity went with me to Williamsburg, Kit lived with me in Ohio, and Molly got a front seat view as we traveled through Illinois.
So what do you think? I'm not sure how much free time I would have to "tour" with her, and I don't want to be known as the "crazy doll lady" but I think she should come.
What do you think?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks